Guest Announcements

Welcome to Indys.

Your premiere Intimacy Provider Advertising Website dedicated to your safety

We provide a unique social networking experience. Our goal is to make you feel welcome, safe, and successful as a member and supporter of our community.

Login or Register to gain access to advertisement directories, reviews, photo galleries, and other public and private discussion forums

Now covering Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, the Maryland / Washington DC corridor, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia

...and also these Indys Cities...
CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, KS - Kansas City, LA - Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport, MA - Boston, MO - St. Louis, NC - Charlotte and Raleigh, NJ - Newark, NM - Albuquerque and Santa Fe, OK - Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OR - Portland, TN - Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis, UT - Salt Lake City, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee and Madison

Introducing myself & saying HELLLO :)

Come in, say hello, where you are from, just PLEASE DO NOT POST ADS HERE!!!

Introducing myself & saying HELLLO :)

Postby Beautifulmadison28 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 am

Hello to all readers!
I'm very new & kind of lost in the sauce. All is very new compared to what I was dealing with. However, I'd have to say-I like this much better.
I'm Madison. 28 years old....quirky, easy going, funny, super laid back. Ok... I'm starting to feel like I'm writing for a dating site :) I think you get the point. I won't scare everyone away and go on & on about my children either. I can say something rather interesting though! I'm knee deep in a Masters degree. I'm a psychology major! YIPPEE! Would you like to be cross examined? No, I'm kidding LOL. I think I'll get enough of that after graduation. I don't want to sound in any way shape or form inappropriate... but I'm a very sweet and beautiful young woman. I enjoy movies (the scarier the better), I LOVE TO COOK, I'm crafty & creative, love warm weather, clean & fresh smells & Im an animal lover to the core. My favorite thing of all time is MASSAGES & SENSUALITY. I'm a hardcore fan of Pink Floyd, Alanis Morrisette & Metallica. The Wall still gets jammed out to on a weekly basis. I love my dog. She is my best friend. I know I sound like a loser but I love her sooooooo much!!!!! I hope to gain new friends & build a strong leverage on this site. Meeting good people is better than meeting the mediocre or bad! I've always been horrible at ending papers or paragraphs... SOOO CHEERS!!!!
Beautifulmadison28

Online: 1h 10m 44s
Home State: District of Columbia (dc)

Current advertisements
Reviews of this providerProvider photos

The following 2 users would like to thank Beautifulmadison28 for her post: ITguy, popeye1718

Re: Introducing myself & saying HELLLO :)

Postby Pilchard on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:48 am

Welcome to Indys. Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Pilchard

If you don't ask, the answer is always no.

Pilchard

Online: 196d 1h 11m 40s
Home State: Pennsylvania (pa)

Reviews you have written

The following user would like to thank Pilchard for his post: Beautifulmadison28

Postby BooneDawg on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:10 am

Welcum to Indys, hope you travel...see ya soon :twisted:
Panties are not the best thing in the world, but close to it!
BooneDawg
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 48d 22h 14m 51s
Home State: Ohio (oh)

The following user would like to thank BooneDawg for his post: Beautifulmadison28

Postby luvdoc on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:13 am

welcome to indys
There's no one like you
I can't wait for the nights with you
I imagine the things we'll do
I just wanna be loved by you.
No one like you - I can't wait for the nights with you
Just imagine the things we'll do
I just wanna be loved by you.

Scorpions
luvdoc

Online: 70d 1h 57m 23s
Home State: Ohio (oh)

Postby ITguy on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 am

Welcome pretty lady
Former indys name..... big_daddy
ITguy
Poster
Poster

Online: 2d 22h 45m 17s
Home State: Pennsylvania (pa)

Reviews you have written

Return to The Welcome Wagon