Guest Announcements

Welcome to Indys.

Your premiere Intimacy Provider Advertising Website dedicated to your safety

We provide a unique social networking experience. Our goal is to make you feel welcome, safe, and successful as a member and supporter of our community.

Login or Register to gain access to advertisement directories, reviews, photo galleries, and other public and private discussion forums

Now covering Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, the Maryland / Washington DC corridor, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia

...and also these Indys Cities...
CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, KS - Kansas City, LA - Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport, MA - Boston, MO - St. Louis, NC - Charlotte and Raleigh, NJ - Newark, NM - Albuquerque and Santa Fe, OK - Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OR - Portland, TN - Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis, UT - Salt Lake City, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee and Madison

Life Is Always Better Than Great When You Are Under My Feet

Includes: Entire state of WV Independent Providers, Agencies and TS Advertisements
Forum rules
One Ad per section, per day. No mentions of sexual activities or illegal activities such as drug use, etc. Complete Ad rules can be found HERE.
Ads found in violation of the rules will be deleted. No exceptions. Please help us by reporting any such Ad.

Life Is Always Better Than Great When You Are Under My Feet

Postby LisaRivera on Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:44 pm

Beautiful Mistress of Sensual Ebony Domination

Domination & surrender your black Goddess is here
The journey awaits you...

Morgantown Incall Available This Wednesday & Thursday

Now that You've found me, come and get me!!

I do require references(no exceptions). A proper introduction always get an response.. "
Screening will not be negotiated, nor ignored. While I understand your need for discretion, my safety is, first and foremost my greatest concern.

Please email all inquiries with references at : meetlisarivera@protonmail.com

All texts received at : 937-230-4185

Twitter: @thelisarivera
LisaRivera
Vouched Provider
Vouched Provider

Online: 20d 34m 54s
Home State: Maryland (md)

Current advertisements
Reviews of this providerProvider photos

Return to WV - State of WV Ads