Guest Announcements

Welcome to Indys.

Your premiere Intimacy Provider Advertising Website dedicated to your safety

We provide a unique social networking experience. Our goal is to make you feel welcome, safe, and successful as a member and supporter of our community.

Login or Register to gain access to advertisement directories, reviews, photo galleries, and other public and private discussion forums

Now covering Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, the Maryland / Washington DC corridor, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia

...and also these Indys Cities...
CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, KS - Kansas City, LA - Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport, MA - Boston, MO - St. Louis, NC - Charlotte and Raleigh, NJ - Newark, NM - Albuquerque and Santa Fe, OK - Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OR - Portland, TN - Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis, UT - Salt Lake City, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee and Madison

Guidelines For Trip Tease

A forum designed for travelling providers to gauge interest in a proposed area to visit.

Guidelines For Trip Tease

Postby Anna on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Dawn and I have been going back and forth on these "trip tease" and "last minute ads" trying to figure out what we can do to make it easier for you ladies. These two specific areas were supposed to make it more convenient for your needs.

There has been some confusion about how specific trip-tease forum posts can be without actually appearing as advertisements and how last minute ads are used. In the past, we have assisted providers in editing their posts to conform to forum guidelines, but it is becoming too time-intensive.

In order to keep it fair for everyone, we would like to present some very specific guidelines for the use of this forum.

The trip tease forum is provided solely for the purpose of determining interest in a provider traveling to a particular area. At most, providers should post that they are thinking of coming to a particular area during a given timeframe and use hobbyist response to determine if a trip would be warranted. They can also be very generic and simply ask “Where do I go next?”

Where we are running into problems is when a provider lists the specific dates of an already planned trip. This is essentially an advertisement and should be listed in the appropriate advertisement forum. The forum should also not be used to seek specific advice about accommodations or other information that can be obtained in the Powder Room or other areas of the board.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are two examples:
(and you are more than welcome to use the trip tease examples).

Trip-Tease appropriate:

Hello gentlemen. I am interested in traveling to Ohio next week and wanted to gauge interest in trips to the Cincinnati, Cleveland and Toledo areas. Let me know where you want me!

Or

Hey…I'm thinking of coming to Pittsburgh next week. Let me know if there is interest and if you would prefer to see me in the East or West.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Minute appropriate:(the same day)

Hello gentlemen. I have an availability this afternoon and would like to get together. PM me if anyone has an interest.

Or

Hello gentlemen. I just had an opening. Contact me for details.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ad appropriate:(not a trip tease or a last minute)

Hello gentlemen. I am scheduled to be in Cleveland tomorrow and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in getting together.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottom line: If the trip is already planned or if specific dates are given that you will be or are in a particular city, it’s an ad and the post will be deleted.

We are not trying to pick on anyone, this is just to help clear up the confusion and hopefully it will help. If you still have questions and are not sure, Dawn (slyfoxx740) and I (Anna) are always willing to help any of you, so please do not hesitate to contact either one of us or both. Thank You.
[size=150]Hugs and Smiles

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=#0000FF]
[font=Helvetica]***I am sorry, I DO NOT see newbies***

;) Me Loves My Johnny ;)
Anna
Indys Moderator
Indys Moderator

Online: 235d 22h 18m 3s
Home State: USA (us)

PostThis post was deleted by Anna on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 pm.
Reason: She did a trip tease in the guidelines. I pm'd her and gave her the right link.

The following 3 users would like to thank CIERRAA for her post: eroticxotic, Krewman, Lotus26

Re: Guidelines For Trip Tease

Postby Dawn Foxx on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:11 pm

I hope you will read this thread before you post in the trip tease forum or last minute ad section.

Anna has gave you the guidelines above to keep your post from being removed :)
Not taking appointments at this time.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert Einstein
Dawn Foxx
Vouched Provider
Vouched Provider

Online: 276d 16h 28m 29s
Home State: Ohio (oh)

Additional info for this user is available hereCurrent advertisements
Reviews of this providerProvider photos

The following 3 users would like to thank Dawn Foxx for her post: Krewman, Lotus26, n8razze

PostThis post was deleted by Carissa BBW on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:19 pm.
Reason: Wrong location - PM Sent

The following user would like to thank AalyiahMonroe for her post: Krewman

Return to Trip Tease Ads