Guest Announcements

Welcome to Indys.

Your premiere Intimacy Provider Advertising Website dedicated to your safety

We provide a unique social networking experience. Our goal is to make you feel welcome, safe, and successful as a member and supporter of our community.

Login or Register to gain access to advertisement directories, reviews, photo galleries, and other public and private discussion forums

Now covering Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, the Maryland / Washington DC corridor, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia

...and also these Indys Cities...
CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, KS - Kansas City, LA - Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport, MA - Boston, MO - St. Louis, NC - Charlotte and Raleigh, NJ - Newark, NM - Albuquerque and Santa Fe, OK - Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OR - Portland, TN - Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis, UT - Salt Lake City, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee and Madison

Brand NEW Indys Marketplace - COUPON CODE

Board announcements and sticky's related to updates and additions to board features and functions.

Brand NEW Indys Marketplace - COUPON CODE

Postby Indys on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:57 pm

The new Indys Marketplace is open, https://store.indys.com/ is the new link. Your credit card info never touches our servers, and you are discretely billed. In celebration of the new marketplace, we are offering a 10% discount on every item in the shop until March 15th, our 11 year anniversary.

Simply enter NewCart as your coupon code and your order will automatically calculate.

Recurring payments are now an option for those of you that don't wish to deal with the hassle of renewing services

Provider assist now has the ability to upload your pictures during your checkout, as well as giving you options on who can see your gallery.

It requires you to enter a username now, speeding up time in assigning a product to an account

This is the first of many large changes coming to the site.

Indys Staff
Indys
Board Founder
Board Founder

Online: 20h 14m 50s
Home State: Canada (cn)

The following 2 users would like to thank Indys for his or her post: ivory6968, steve3864

Return to Technical Issues & Site Updates