Guest Announcements

Welcome to Indys.

Your premiere Intimacy Provider Advertising Website dedicated to your safety

We provide a unique social networking experience. Our goal is to make you feel welcome, safe, and successful as a member and supporter of our community.

Login or Register to gain access to advertisement directories, reviews, photo galleries, and other public and private discussion forums

Now covering Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, the Maryland / Washington DC corridor, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia

...and also these Indys Cities...
CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, KS - Kansas City, LA - Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport, MA - Boston, MO - St. Louis, NC - Charlotte and Raleigh, NJ - Newark, NM - Albuquerque and Santa Fe, OK - Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OR - Portland, TN - Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis, UT - Salt Lake City, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee and Madison

Downtime

Board announcements and sticky's related to updates and additions to board features and functions.

Re: Downtime

Postby mranonymouspgh on Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:19 am

MorganOBM wrote:I agree 100% with rmh. There are talks about FOSTA being in full force in 2019. I think a lot of the upset was sites like Cityvibe and many others packing up and taking off leaving the advertisers to figure out whatever. There is a sense of community in Pittsburgh and we are accustomed to transparency to some degree or a small heads up.

Good sites are not free! Girls should definitely be paying to be able to post even in the ad forums and guys should pay a non voluntary yearly fee.

One thing people might want to consider: Where some see a community others may see a network with valuable information if a key node or two can be compromised.

I don’t mean to sound paranoid, but often a strength also is a exploitable weakness. And in the current political climate, everyone in such a community should make sure they are being very careful and discreet. The lines that connect us that offer support/information can also potentially ensnare us.

To be clear, I’m speaking theoretically. I’ve no knowledge of any specific efforts, but I expect that if they’re not already In play (in the context of the new legislation), they soon will be.

With that said, happy new year.
It's about time I got rid of that stupid signature.
mranonymouspgh

Online: 18d 4h 44m 48s
Home State: Pennsylvania (pa)

Reviews you have written

The following user would like to thank mranonymouspgh for his post: Lauryn

Postby Broker46 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:06 pm

I am glad the site is back up, thank you to the admin and others who keep this together. I went to some other social media in my scramble, other indys members scrambled there. Thanks to everyone lending a hand during the down time. I learned again to be prepared

I love this place, makes life easier and more enjoyable. owes me nothing!
Broker46

Online: 41d 18h 28m 10s

The following 2 users would like to thank Broker46 for his post: Dreamgirl, just-jenna

Postby 1 for the $ on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:17 pm

The sense of entitlement by some is bizarre. You don't own the site or have the right to dictate what They do. Just be glad Indys is back or start Your own site.
Against the wind
I'm still running against the wind
Well I'm older now & still running
against the wind
Bob Seger
1 for the $
Postaholic
Postaholic

Online: 125d 17h 41m 31s

The following 6 users would like to thank 1 for the $ for his post: ACEREM12, AnnaKat, Charliehustle321, Dreamgirl, LoveBeer, unclewalt

Postby Charliehustle321 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:36 pm

1 for the $ wrote:The sense of entitlement by some is bizarre. You don't own the site or have the right to dictate what They do. Just be glad Indys is back or start Your own site.

Agreed.
-Charlie
Charliehustle321
Poster
Poster

Online: 9h 14m 40s

Reviews you have written

Postby MorganOBM on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:00 pm

1 for the $ wrote:The sense of entitlement by some is bizarre. You don't own the site or have the right to dictate what They do. Just be glad Indys is back or start Your own site.

Oddly enough I did that once, at least inspired the birth of one. It’s not all glitz and glamor. Far from it. It’s also the reason why I was disappointed with the timing of the offline period.

I have been very outspoken in support of the site and anyone who said anything about it. I was to the point of putting myself on the line, but I don’t enjoy investments without return. Do I feel entitled? Nah. Do the people who have invested blood, sweat and tears wish things would be different? Yes.

I apologized in another thread and sincerely meant it. Finding out the site was down on a whim of sorts was painful. Many people speak about things without knowing the details. A few weeks ago I would have never imagined saying this but I feel this site needs to either start charging a good amount for hobbyists and providers or just stop. The site is investing too much on a voluntary basis.
www.morgan38nn.weebly.com
Snapchat: Kristine38NN
Twitter: Kristine38NN
MorganOBM
Never Sleeps
Never Sleeps

Online: 32d 2h 42m 13s

Current advertisements
Reviews of this providerProvider photos

The following 2 users would like to thank MorganOBM for her post: CharlieGirl, Charliehustle321

Postby whiterabbit on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:51 pm

MorganOBM wrote:I feel this site needs to either start charging a good amount for hobbyists and providers or just stop. The site is investing too much on a voluntary basis.

The problem with that is if the shit hits the fan and the site owners are prosecuted it could leave all parties open to charges for financing a corrupt organization or enterprise and money laundering.
whiterabbit

Online: 223d 18h 5m 1s

Reviews you have written

The following user would like to thank whiterabbit for his post: Dart

Postby tannana on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:42 pm

Pulling the glue records was an interesting touch.

Glad it's back.
--I fuck on the first date, second date, third date. I "date" on no dates....
—I also use the foe/ignore function liberally. Life is too short....
tannana
Power Poster
Power Poster

Online: 54d 22h 39m 36s

Postby Dreamgirl on Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:21 pm

-- Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:28 pm --

MorganOBM wrote:

Many people speak about things without knowing the details. quote]

Amen to that!
Join the new INDYS!
(still in testing phase)

Twitter @DreamGirlGFE
Bloomfield location. Rates, contact form and more can be found on www.dreamgirlgfe.com
Dreamgirl
$1500+ per year
$1500+ per year

Online: 482d 19h 58m 31s

Additional info for this user is available hereCurrent advertisements
Reviews of this providerProvider photos

The following user would like to thank Dreamgirl for her post: 1 for the $

Postby whiterabbit on Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:43 pm

While this site as well as free social media do not owe anyone anything there is the divergence into doing what is morally and ethically proper and right. It is not proper and right to let people come to depend on something to advertise for their source of income then take it away without notice, especially several days before Christmas. Quite frankly that was morally reprehensible. The same could be said if Facebook suddenly ceased to exist after numerous businesses have come to count on it for advertising and millions of people use it daily to communicate with family and friends.

Unfortunately many providers and clients have put all their eggs in the Indys basket and are ill prepared for the possibility that the site could go away or all the eggs could be devoured by the Federal FOTSA Fox. Many through the years have said they only see vouched Indys men or women. Take a lesson from the down time and some of those who have contributed to this thread and explore other means and methods of advertising or searching, communicating, and screening so that your income stream (providers) and pleasures (clients) will remain uninterrupted should an adverse action take place.
whiterabbit

Online: 223d 18h 5m 1s

Reviews you have written

Postby rmh on Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:06 pm

***BUMP***

Some solid advice in this thread that everyone here needs to keep in front of them for future reference and planning.

And a big "Thanks" to contributors who are no longer on this board. You are much appreciated!
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix

"Women are like wine. They are enjoyed better when aged and mature."

"A man's only as old as the woman he feels." - Groucho Marx

"In a universe of deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
rmh

Online: 331d 21h 44m 30s

Reviews you have written

Postby Gaijin on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:37 pm

tannana wrote:Pulling the glue records was an interesting touch.

I noticed that too.
Gaijin
Never Sleeps
Never Sleeps

Online: 19d 2h 12m 29s
Home State: Ohio (oh)

Previous

Return to Technical Issues & Site Updates