Guest Announcements

Welcome to Indys.

Your premiere Intimacy Provider Advertising Website dedicated to your safety

We provide a unique social networking experience. Our goal is to make you feel welcome, safe, and successful as a member and supporter of our community.

Login or Register to gain access to advertisement directories, reviews, photo galleries, and other public and private discussion forums

Now covering Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, the Maryland / Washington DC corridor, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia

...and also these Indys Cities...
CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, KS - Kansas City, LA - Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport, MA - Boston, MO - St. Louis, NC - Charlotte and Raleigh, NJ - Newark, NM - Albuquerque and Santa Fe, OK - Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OR - Portland, TN - Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis, UT - Salt Lake City, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee and Madison

Parts of the site aren't loading

Board announcements and sticky's related to updates and additions to board features and functions.

Parts of the site aren't loading

Postby Depurefymii on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:21 pm

There are some threads I browse to that just don't load for me. It happens on a consistent basis to random posts. If I can't get to a thread, I can't refresh to get to the thread, but there are plenty of threads I can still get to still. If I had to guess the cause, I would say that the back end database needs a cleaning. I haven't figured out what Database you are using on the back end but if you are using MySQL, here is the command to potentially fix it https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/mysqlcheck.html . If you are PostgresSQL, here is the command to potentially fix it https://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/maintenance.html .
No longer scheduling appointments doing rush hours in Pittsburgh [4:00 PM - 7:00 PM] Don't expect me to make it without an address or a GPS coordinate within an hour of the appointment.
Depurefymii
Poster
Poster

Online: 12d 13h 39m
Home State: Pennsylvania (pa)

Reviews you have written

Re: Parts of the site aren't loading

Postby CharlieGirl on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:47 am

It's been happening with me a lot for weeks also. Thank you for posting I thought it was just me.
"When we strive to become better than we are,
everything around us becomes better, too."
~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
CharlieGirl
$1000+ per year
$1000+ per year

Online: 353d 24m 52s
Location: Pittsburgh but willing to travel within the tri-state area (Pa, Oh, & Wv)

Additional info for this user is available hereCurrent advertisements
Reviews of this providerProvider photos

The following user would like to thank CharlieGirl for her post: sexymaid_69

Postby PI-RETIRED on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:10 am

thanks for bringing this to our attention. We haven't experienced the issue personally but the system admin will look into it.
PI-RETIRED
Retired
Retired

Online: 286d 17h 27m 29s
Home State: South Carolina (sc)

Reviews you have written

Postby PI-RETIRED on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:17 am

can you provide us with specific links? there are no crashed tables, which is what your links refer to.
PI-RETIRED
Retired
Retired

Online: 286d 17h 27m 29s
Home State: South Carolina (sc)

Reviews you have written

Postby Depurefymii on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:13 pm

This one failed yesterday before I posted. It is working right now.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=494367&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=75
No longer scheduling appointments doing rush hours in Pittsburgh [4:00 PM - 7:00 PM] Don't expect me to make it without an address or a GPS coordinate within an hour of the appointment.
Depurefymii
Poster
Poster

Online: 12d 13h 39m

Reviews you have written

Postby nervousnewbie on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:07 am

Just FYI.

There were a ton of threads that couldn't load between the 28th and early the 29th. I even had another member PM me asking basically the same thing.

It's happened for short periods in the past. I just figured you were doing database maintenance at the time.
It's got nothing to do with me, it all depends on the woman and how willing she is to discover her infinite supply of orgasms.
--Quote courtesy of Space Cowboys
nervousnewbie
$500+ per year
$500+ per year

Online: 163d 17h 47m 1s

Return to Technical Issues & Site Updates