Guest Announcements

Welcome to Indys.

Your premiere Intimacy Provider Advertising Website dedicated to your safety

We provide a unique social networking experience. Our goal is to make you feel welcome, safe, and successful as a member and supporter of our community.

Login or Register to gain access to advertisement directories, reviews, photo galleries, and other public and private discussion forums

Now covering Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, the Maryland / Washington DC corridor, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia

...and also these Indys Cities...
CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, KS - Kansas City, LA - Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport, MA - Boston, MO - St. Louis, NC - Charlotte and Raleigh, NJ - Newark, NM - Albuquerque and Santa Fe, OK - Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OR - Portland, TN - Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis, UT - Salt Lake City, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee and Madison

Thoughts on your 2018 Pittsburgh Pirates

this is an area to discuss music, movies and sports topics.

Re: Thoughts on your 2018 Pittsburgh Pirates

Postby chizzy on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Enjoy a season of pure misery for any fan who goes to the pirate games and support the nuttings

They are an embarrassment to Pittsburgh sports
some people I know have their head so far up their ass, everytime they burp, them give themselves a prostate massage
chizzy
$500+ per year
$500+ per year

Online: 216d 15h 39m 36s
Home State: Pennsylvania (pa)

Reviews you have written

The following 2 users would like to thank chizzy for his post: Fun Guy, Steelers69

Postby Steelers69 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:05 pm

chizzy wrote:Enjoy a season of pure misery for any fan who goes to the pirate games and support the nuttings

Billy and Felix are waiting in line to buy their season tickets as we speak.

This is another salary dump and I don't understand why fans keep supporting this team and this owner. This team is an embarrassment to this city. I honestly hate NUTTING and I hate how he just fucks over a once proud franchise . Will MLB just take this team and move it to another city PLEASE
Steelers69
$500+ per year
$500+ per year

Online: 133d 18h 31m 41s

Reviews you have written

Postby billy guns on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:20 pm

Steelers69 wrote:
chizzy wrote:Enjoy a season of pure misery for any fan who goes to the pirate games and support the nuttings

Billy and Felix are waiting in line to buy their season tickets as we speak.

This is another salary dump and I don't understand why fans keep supporting this team and this owner. This team is an embarrassment to this city. I honestly hate NUTTING and I hate how he just fucks over a once proud franchise . Will MLB just take this team and move it to another city PLEASE

You keep saying why fans support nutting etc. maybe it has nothing to do with that.
Let’s ssy it’s a gorgeous summmer night - the tics are cheap - you have one of tne best ball parks in mlb so just go and enjoy the gsme and have fun.

My view of tne finances is less inflamed than your view (and you absolutely entitled to your view). Let’s say 4 years ago tney sign Max scherzer for $120 million
And spend the kind of money u desire
Do u think that gets us anything ? And I admit max imho is best pitcher in mlb
billy guns

Online: 91d 3h 56m 30s
Home State: Ohio (oh)

Reviews you have written

Postby stevepar on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:32 pm

I'm glad cutch goes to a contender and a management team that doesn't pinch pennies...
stevepar
Posting Ambassador
Posting Ambassador

Online: 291d 22h 28m 3s

Postby Felix Leiter on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:43 pm

I can't stand Nutting but I will support my favorite team, get rid of the penguins I couldn't care less. Through revenue sharing Nutting makes a profit no matter what. We need both a salary cap and floor but the players union is too powerful and won't let it happen. I was one of the few people in the stands that September night before the McClatchy group bought the club we really didn't know at the time if that was going to be the last game ever in Pittsburgh. A few years ago we were the second best team in baseball it can happen.
"Just relax, I have a friend named Felix who can fix anything"--James Bond
Felix Leiter

Online: 72d 10h 16m 42s

Postby BamBam on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:45 pm

Its called catching lightning in a bottle. I wouldn't get all juicy with this line up yet.
BamBam
Postaholic
Postaholic

Online: 51d 12h 51s
Home State: USA (us)

Postby Ausse Salt on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:50 pm

billy guns wrote:
Felix Leiter wrote:Reports say McCutcheon is going to the Giants pending a physical. Do not know who the Pirates are getting in return.

Nobody seems to know what they got at this point -
I'm sure we'll learn soon

... I KNOW what they're gonna get. ... former Giants. :? :roll:

... Remember - Ya read it here first! :lol:

### Salty
Ausse Salt
Posting Ambassador
Posting Ambassador

Online: 198d 1h 26m 3s
Home State: West Virginia (wv)

Postby Steelers69 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm

billy guns wrote:
Steelers69 wrote:

You keep saying why fans support nutting etc. maybe it has nothing to do with that.
Let’s say it’s a gorgeous summer night - the tics are cheap - you have one of the best ball parks in mlb so just go and enjoy the game and have fun.

:lol:
That right their why we will NEVER have a winning team in this town because you want to go to a game because its the best ball park in MLB :lol: Well that saying is true then If you build it they will come :lol: Then we wonder why he keeps doing this because fans think like that they don't care about the crap he puts on the field. All they care about is cheap tickets and supporting the worst owner in all of sports
Steelers69
$500+ per year
$500+ per year

Reviews you have written

Postby Felix Leiter on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Oh I'm not delusional the window is closed. It will be some years before we see the playoffs again let's hope it's not 20. Very disappointing that we did not build on the 98 win team and I do blame Nutting for that.

Pirates get outfielder Bryan Reynolds and pitcher Kyle Crick for Cutch never heard of them.

The only bright spot is we signed Rivero 4 years $22 million.

Rumor has it Milwaukee wants Harrison stay tuned.
Felix Leiter

Postby billy guns on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:55 pm

stevepar wrote:I'm glad cutch goes to a contender and a management team that doesn't pinch pennies...

Just a question how did that work for them last year ?
billy guns

Reviews you have written

Postby chizzy on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:56 pm

Felix Leiter wrote:I can't stand Nutting but I will support my favorite team, get rid of the penguins I couldn't care less. Through revenue sharing Nutting makes a profit no matter what. We need both a salary cap and floor but the players union is too powerful and won't let it happen. I was one of the few people in the stands that September night before the McClatchy group bought the club we really didn't know at the time if that was going to be the last game ever in Pittsburgh. A few years ago we were the second best team in baseball it can happen.

and steeler69 is being hired as the new offensive coordinator for the steelers tomorrow...............hey, it could happen :lol: :lol:

the organization has no want or need to build a contender and they outright lied about doing so................. until the fans just quit supporting these clowns, this city will flounder in baseball, if they lose enough support,maybe they will get an owner who really wants to see a championship team here

its all about money with the nuttings and nothing about winning

-- Mon 15 Jan, 2018 6:57 pm --

billy guns wrote:
stevepar wrote:I'm glad cutch goes to a contender and a management team that doesn't pinch pennies...

Just a question how did that work for them last year ?

at least they actually try...........
some people I know have their head so far up their ass, everytime they burp, them give themselves a prostate massage
chizzy
$500+ per year
$500+ per year

Online: 216d 15h 39m 36s

Reviews you have written

Postby Ausse Salt on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:59 pm

... Bright spot is that the projected payroll
should be above 65 Million this season. :thumbup: :?

### Salty
Ausse Salt
Posting Ambassador
Posting Ambassador

Postby stevepar on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:00 pm

billy...
it has to work out better for cutch than another year with the pirates...
it will be more than a few years before they are once again the second best team in baseball...or win 96 games...
stevepar
Posting Ambassador
Posting Ambassador

Online: 291d 22h 28m 3s

Postby Felix Leiter on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:03 pm

I believe the son wants to win and it bothers him but the father holds the purse strings and all he cares about is money not winning. Attendance will take another hit this year maybe go back to the days of barely breaking a million. It won't make a difference he'll just cut back even more.
Felix Leiter

Postby Fun Guy on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:16 pm

Felix. Good for you if you enjoy it. Your not alone. If I attack Nutting it is not a slam on you.

Nutting said if the Pirates ever got good they would sign the core players, he didn't.
They was so close a couple years ago. If they would have signed one say 20 million a year pitcher they may have went to and won the World Series.
What did they do, trade a good pitcher to save salary. One year in this time frame they went as low to trade top prospects for a team to take a high salary pitcher to save money then didn't use the savings to better the team like they promised when they did this.

I wont support Nutting. It's a shame in what he is doing taking advantage of the fans. I'm asked several times a year to got to games with front row seats and refuse.

I also had issues with the Steelers and the NFL this year. I honestly didn't watch a game do to the what I feel are elitist phonies and their kneeling.
Social injustice was just a phony ploy by Kaepernick. Kaepernick had a contract and opted out of it.

The Penguins have the student rush. The Penguins put up what's called Mario's TV outside during the playoffs for people to watch that couldn't get inside.
They may have done this more than once. The players and the coaches passed out pizza to the people sitting outside to watch the game on Mario's TV.
The Penguin players personally delivered season tickets to season ticket holders.
Fun Guy

Online: 120d 9h 37m 35s

Reviews you have written

The following user would like to thank Fun Guy for his post: Ausse Salt

Postby billy guns on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:30 pm

stevepar wrote:billy...
it has to work out better for cutch than another year with the pirates...
it will be more than a few years before they are once again the second best team in baseball...or win 96 games...

Steve
I’m not being delusional. I agree it should work for him. People all want to blame management r and I can totally understand it. But when they locked up Marte and Polanco most experts said the Pirates will now have the best outfield in baseball. It hasn’t even come close. All three failed to live up to expectations. Had that happened and with josh Bell etc maybe u are a buyer
And u can really compete for a championship.
billy guns

Reviews you have written

Postby Steelers69 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:48 pm

Felix Leiter wrote:I can't stand Nutting but I will support my favorite team, get rid of the penguins I couldn't care less. Through revenue sharing Nutting makes a profit no matter what. We need both a salary cap and floor but the players union is too powerful and won't let it happen. I was one of the few people in the stands that September night before the McClatchy group bought the club we really didn't know at the time if that was going to be the last game ever in Pittsburgh. A few years ago we were the second best team in baseball it can happen.

Wow you will support the worst owner in all of sports but you won't support the Pen's who have won back 2 back cups :lol: What the fuck did 98 fucking wins get you? One game WC wow something to be proud of why didnt you start a GoFund.me account and have a fucking parade? We could have handed out participation trophies :lol:
Steelers69
$500+ per year
$500+ per year

Reviews you have written

Postby billy guns on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:00 pm

Steelers69 wrote:

Wow you will support the worst owner in all of sports but you won't support the Pen's who have won back 2 back cups :lol: What the fuck did 98 fucking wins get you? One game WC wow something to be proud of why didnt you start a GoFund.me account and have a fucking parade? We could have handed out participation trophies :lol:

Just and honest question. Why are u dumping on the 98 Win season. Please tell me who would’ve added???? To put them over the top. Don’t forget who they faced in tne game

-- Mon 15 Jan, 2018 8:00 pm --

Steelers69 wrote:

Just and honest question. Why are u dumping on the 98 Win season. Please tell me who would’ve added???? To put them over the top. Don’t forget who they faced in tne game
billy guns

Reviews you have written

Postby BamBam on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Steelers69 wrote:

Steeler maybe he just isnt a hockey fan.
BamBam
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby Felix Leiter on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:09 pm

To me hockey is deadly boring I probably watched 5 minutes of one playoff game and turned it off. I used to follow the team Jean Pronovost is my all time favorite player followed by Paul Coffey. I used to go to the games when Joe six-pack could afford the tickets. I'm actually rooting for the Capitals this season they have never won the cup. But anyway as I have repeatedly said I fell in love with the Pirates in 1970 as a 10 year old boy and have stuck with them through thick and thin for 48 years I'm not giving up on them now. I only go to a couple of games a season now so it's not like I'm giving him that much money but i watch or listen to over 150 games a year. In my own way I'm as upset about the Nuttings as all of you that boycott the team but if I were to stop following the club it would hurt me more than it would hurt Nutting.
Felix Leiter

The following 3 users would like to thank Felix Leiter for his post: BamBam, Fun Guy, pussman6900

Postby cman922 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Fun Guy wrote:Please take the time to actually consider these trades.

- The Steelers trade Ben to Baltimore for a QB and 3 other guys from their practice squad. Also consider none these prospects are rated in their top 8

- The Penguins trade Crosby to Philadelphia for 4 guys from their minor league team. None are rated in their top 8 prospects

Perfect analogy Fun Guy. Of course most of these Nutting Kool Aid drinkers haven't the slightest clue who the fuck Ben and Crosby are.
“You want some respect? Go out and get it for yourself.” Don Draper, Mad Men
cman922

Online: 284d 12h 18m 32s

Reviews you have written

The following user would like to thank cman922 for his post: Fun Guy

Warnings: 1

Postby pussman6900 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:35 pm

Felix Leiter wrote:To me hockey is deadly boring I probably watched 5 minutes of one playoff game and turned it off. I used to follow the team Jean Pronovost is my all time favorite player followed by Paul Coffey. I used to go to the games when Joe six-pack could afford the tickets. I'm actually rooting for the Capitals this season they have never won the cup. But anyway as I have repeatedly said I fell in love with the Pirates in 1970 as a 10 year old boy and have stuck with them through thick and thin for 48 years I'm not giving up on them now. I only go to a couple of games a season now so it's not like I'm giving him that much money but i watch or listen to over 150 games a year. In my own way I'm as upset about the Nuttings as all of you that boycott the team but if I were to stop following the club it would hurt me more than it would hurt Nutting.

Its good to see a loyal fan. You love it for the game and team itself, despite all the frustrations involved. I admire folks like that.

I am about the same age as you and I remember those pirate teams of the early seventies.
pussman6900

Online: 147d 8h 16m 11s

Reviews you have written

The following user would like to thank pussman6900 for his post: BamBam

Postby Ausse Salt on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:39 pm

... Too right, Pussman.

... Steeler, why dont YOU drop the shitty
attitude and give the Pirate supporters
a chance to comment before you
crab them.

... This is a Pirates baseball thread
and you are attacking the lads
who barrack the hometowne side.

Does it REALLY bother you so,
that Felix and Billy attend
a lot of games?
THAT is what supporters do
- thru good times AND bad.

... Rather POOR sportsmanship
on yer part, mate - when you
criticize them.

### Salty
Ausse Salt
Posting Ambassador
Posting Ambassador

Postby BamBam on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:39 am

Salty, I see it a different way. I am an extremely loyal bucco fan and sports enthusiast all around and all sports. I love baseball more than football even. I think boxing is #2 to baseball. But I'm gettin sidetracked. Anyways, I think some of you are taking Steeler69 too personal. He's typical of a frustrated fan and is just lashing out at the injustices by the front office. I think he just has a hard time comprehending why you would support Nutting when it seems he doesn't care. I respect that. At the same time, maybe his justified irritation is clouding the simple fact that some of us just love the sport enough that we will see them play even though ownership is fucking the fans. Its not the players fault. I can't stand Nutting, but boycotting watching won't change anything other than I don't get to see a game. It will never affect Nutting as long as the league is stroking him a check. The problem ultimately is with how the league is set up.
BamBam
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby Ausse Salt on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:42 am

... Okay, maybe you're right, Butch.

But IF that is the case - then the city should
get-onto Nutting to sell the team.

... I'm sure the Browns football fans are blue
concerning their sides' lack of success - but