Guest Announcements

Welcome to Indys.

Your premiere Intimacy Provider Advertising Website dedicated to your safety

We provide a unique social networking experience. Our goal is to make you feel welcome, safe, and successful as a member and supporter of our community.

Login or Register to gain access to advertisement directories, reviews, photo galleries, and other public and private discussion forums

Now covering Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, the Maryland / Washington DC corridor, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia

...and also these Indys Cities...
CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, KS - Kansas City, LA - Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport, MA - Boston, MO - St. Louis, NC - Charlotte and Raleigh, NJ - Newark, NM - Albuquerque and Santa Fe, OK - Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OR - Portland, TN - Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis, UT - Salt Lake City, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee and Madison

Bye Bye Todd Haley!

this is an area to discuss music, movies and sports topics.

Re: Bye Bye Todd Haley!

Postby BamBam on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:55 pm

I read that. Im sure Ben is frustrated with Tomlin. But I also heard that the minority owner report of wanting Tomlin go, might not be many as it was led to believe. Anyways, Tomlin will be here next year. So we can go 12-4 or 13-3 and 2 of those losses to sub 500 teams and another ona and done in the playoffs. Groundgog day anyone.
BamBam
Postaholic
Postaholic

Online: 53d 23h 26m 49s
Home State: USA (us)

The following user would like to thank BamBam for his post: 1 for the $

Postby chizzy on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:01 pm

BamBam wrote:I read that. Im sure Ben is frustrated with Tomlin. But I also heard that the minority owner report of wanting Tomlin go, might not be many as it was led to believe. Anyways, Tomlin will be here next year. So we can go 12-4 or 13-3 and 2 of those losses to sub 500 teams and another ona and done in the playoffs. Groundgog day anyone.

Herea the thing I don't.understand This Rooney team never put up with the kind of shit that is going on today from the players. Lord knows when noll was coach, he kept the players in line. Tomlin doesn't seem to have any control of these loudmouth asshole or doesn't care, I would think the Rooney s would fucking shut these fuckers up and make them start acting like adults. Maybe this Rooney ain't as strong as grandpap was
some people I know have their head so far up their ass, everytime they burp, them give themselves a prostate massage
chizzy
$500+ per year
$500+ per year

Online: 220d 16h 56m 29s
Home State: Pennsylvania (pa)

Reviews you have written

The following 2 users would like to thank chizzy for his post: 1 for the $, BamBam

Postby BamBam on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:20 pm

To be fair though, Noll didn't have to deal with social media. His biggest concerns were steroids and drunken adventures. And they did happen. I have a feeling that Art II will pull Tomlin in his office and give him some directives about team discipline. I also feel that though Tomlin will be around, I wouldn't be surprised if he is on double secret probation for the next two years. I mean ya got your franchise QB chirping about disagreeing with Tomlin's tactics. Art may not be his dad or his grandpappy (bow heads people), but he isn't a dummy either.
BamBam
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby fullzodiac on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:03 am

Tomlin has Graves disease, which causes a "bug-eyes" look, 1 for the $'s choice of descriptor, not mine.

1 for the $ doesn't have to like Martin Luther King Jr., but when you post "pass" as a comment in a tribute thread to the man, it leaves a lot of room for interpretation. There would have been nothing to interpret, if nothing had been said.

Bam & 1$, you may continue to pile on with some name calling. I can take it, and I've said all I plan to.

Luv ya'll, seriously.

fz
Steelers season ticket holder since 1972
Living life like a riddle, surrounded by mystery, wrapped in an enigma.

"and then one day you find
ten years have gone behind you
no one told you when to run
you missed the starting gun"

Pink Floyd
fullzodiac

Online: 92d 17h 31m 39s

Reviews you have written

Postby BamBam on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:31 am

Never piled on and name called you. Just pointed out that just because someone doesn't like Tomlin does not necessarily make them a racist. I don't know 1for$, maybe he is, maybe he isn't. But you don't know either and thats all there is to my post.

Now back to the shports baaaaaaaa
BamBam
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby Gabrielle on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:07 am

fullzodiac wrote:Luv ya'll, seriously.

fz
Steelers season ticket holder since 1972

Awww look, we can all get along. :lol:

Now about those Steelers tickets, when ya taking me? :P
Gabrielle
Retired
Retired

Online: 195d 21h 6m 53s
Home State: Florida (fl)

Reviews you have written

Postby steelhead on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:08 pm

Now they are coming out that Bell missed almost the entire walk thru day before the game and showed up late the day of the game. WTF is with this team!!!??? There is no way I trust that guy with a long term deal. I either franchise him again or let him walk and spend that 14 million on defense.
I'm not real complicated. If you provide BBBJ2CIMWS and foot rubs..... Please PM me.
steelhead
Postaholic
Postaholic

Online: 164d 16h 36m 56s

Postby chizzy on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:43 pm

steelhead wrote:Now they are coming out that Bell missed almost the entire walk thru day before the game and showed up late the day of the game. WTF is with this team!!!??? There is no way I trust that guy with a long term deal. I either franchise him again or let him walk and spend that 14 million on defense.

Again, tomlin has no control. Tag him and trade him
And make the rule no social media concerning the team or games during the season. Anyone who breaks the rules gets suspended without pay. Fuck those highly paid children.

I honestly can see why Ben is passed off. Yes he was out of control at one point but he has matured and grown.
It's about time some of these others do the same.

If the pats can control their kids no reason why the Steelers can't. It's time the Rooney puts the hammer down if he had any balls
some people I know have their head so far up their ass, everytime they burp, them give themselves a prostate massage
chizzy
$500+ per year
$500+ per year

Reviews you have written

The following user would like to thank chizzy for his post: 1 for the $

Postby Steelers69 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:53 pm

BamBam wrote:I read that. Im sure Ben is frustrated with Tomlin. But I also heard that the minority owner report of wanting Tomlin go, might not be many as it was led to believe. Anyways, Tomlin will be here next year. So we can go 12-4 or 13-3 and 2 of those losses to sub 500 teams and another ona and done in the playoffs. Groundgog day anyone.

12-4 will be hard to make next year they play New England again and play Jacksonville on the road, they play the NFC South next season and will play at New Orleans and also have Atlanta and Carolina. Plus they play the AFC West KC, Oakland and LA Chargers Denver, I would go out on a limb and call it 10-6 if their lucky.

As for the Bell incident over the weekend he was sending them a message DO NOT FRANCHISE TAG ME AGAIN or I will act out and be a cancer in that locker room, you all have been warned. Tomlin once again letting the inmates run the prison and NO that isn't ment as a racist statemenet. I'm sick of Tomlin not running a tighter ship it all starts with his dumb ass time to bring some dicipline to this team and if your going to be a distraction then let them go, 1st cut I would make is Mike Mitchell he is all talk and no action start with his bitch ass and go down the line, show that your not going to put up with the BS any more
Steelers69
$500+ per year
$500+ per year

Online: 136d 2h 49m 9s

Reviews you have written

Postby BamBam on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Well to your Tomlin point of not having discipline, I heard that Bell missed the walk through prior to Jags game and was late gettin to stadium along with another coach. Hmmm??

Also I think it was Bouchette that said he would be surprised if Mitchell was back. I think we have enough to go 11-5 or 12-6. Of course keep in mind how many wins this year did we have that Boswell bailed us out with a 3 pointer at the end?? Tomlin allows this team to play 40 minutes instead of 60. I always felt if you have the tools, to just step on the necks of the other team right out of the gate.
BamBam
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby havingfuninthenude on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:31 pm

fullzodiac wrote:Haley always looked, and talked, like he's hungover. Maybe he was, and the Steelers wanted him out of the meeting rooms for good.

-- Thu 18 Jan, 2018 1:21 am --

1 for the $ wrote:I never cared for haley but till they get rid of bug-eyes tomlin, I'm afraid the steelers are going the way of the pirates.

There's a medical reason for Tomlin's "bug-eyes" as you called them. Hope the same affliction doesn't strike you.

In the "Celebrate and Honor Martin Luther King, Jr. thread of a couple days ago you wrote "pass".
Today you chose to make sure you comment about AA Tomlin's "bug-eyes".
Am I seeing a common theme in your writing, Sir ?

He's actually a pretty down-to-earth guy and a pretty good coach. The decisions to protect Ben and not let him QB sneak were a staff/organization decision -- Steelers have too much money invested in Ben , and he is the single most important player on that team -- no matter what ALL the other EGOs say. I'd say there are 5 Elite QBs in the league right now (The GOAT, Drew Brees, Big Ben, Russell Wilson and Matt Ryan) - the Steelers have one of them, pay through the nose for him, and you can be DAMN sure they want to protect that investment. Haley did an absolutely FANTASTIC job of doing that. Ben's biggest years have come in the last 5 years --
with Haley as his OC! AND before Haley got here Ben was known for absorbing big hits, it was starting to take a toll -- Haley HAD THE SOLUTION! The Steelers ARE going to miss him. The problem with this team is its Head Coach, he looks like a deer in headlights in big situations, makes questionable decisions and has definitely lost control of his star players -- I look for Leveon to be Movin'on. Maybe that will help with some things. Bell is 26 and has alot of miles on him and he knows it and needs to CASH IN now --- his style of running doesn't make for a long career in the NFL. It will be an interseting off-season. I dont think moves are done...
havingfuninthenude
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 40d 10h 38m 40s

Postby BamBam on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:58 pm

I agree with most of what you said. I agree that Ben is a great QB. But the quarterback sneak being an organizational choice to protect their investment is ridiculous. The QB sneak is a physically safe play. A lot safer than when he broke out of the pocket and scrambled down field. Name me the QB's who were injured on a sneak? There isn't many. Its a lot safer than sitting in the pocket too long and holding the ball too long and getting sammiched by D linemen. The coach blew it. Plain and simple. Lets move on to 2018, so we can get jacked up to be disappointed in January again. I am super geeked and looking forward to losing to a couple of shit teams and winning the rest by some last minute field goals wooooo! Don't know about you guys but I am amped up to see Tomlin butcher some more clock and generally get outcoached with a super fuckin offense at his disposal.
BamBam
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby chizzy on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:09 pm

BamBam wrote:I agree with most of what you said. I agree that Ben is a great QB. But the quarterback sneak being an organizational choice to protect their investment is ridiculous. The QB sneak is a physically safe play. A lot safer than when he broke out of the pocket and scrambled down field. Name me the QB's who were injured on a sneak? There isn't many. Its a lot safer than sitting in the pocket too long and holding the ball too long and getting sammiched by D linemen. The coach blew it. Plain and simple. Lets move on to 2018, so we can get jacked up to be disappointed in January again. I am super geeked and looking forward to losing to a couple of shit teams and winning the rest by some last minute field goals wooooo! Don't know about you guys but I am amped up to see Tomlin butcher some more clock and generally get outcoached with a super fuckin offense at his disposal.

Okay Giselle, stop always looking on the bright side of things. 8)

Ok, u heard it hear, the jags are going to upset new England, that's right..... Brady is going to throw two interceptions and the jags win. Brady will blame the boo boo on his hand. Bam, I mean Giselle will publicly complain her boy was treated poorly by the jags and they shouldn't have sacked him 4 times. Bill will quit as head coach after the season and replace tomlin for the Steelers. Steeler69 will personally put a statue of bill in front of Heinz field before he coaches one game and do it as he is giving bill a two hour blow job at the same time.

U heard it here...... place ur bets
chizzy
$500+ per year
$500+ per year

Reviews you have written

The following user would like to thank chizzy for his post: BamBam

Postby BamBam on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Lol right on!! I agree. I think the Jags could win this game. Unless of course Brady audibles to the refs. :D
BamBam
Postaholic
Postaholic

Postby Steelers69 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:08 pm

BamBam wrote:I agree with most of what you said. I agree that Ben is a great QB. But the quarterback sneak being an organizational choice to protect their investment is ridiculous. The QB sneak is a physically safe play. A lot safer than when he broke out of the pocket and scrambled down field. Name me the QB's who were injured on a sneak? There isn't many. Its a lot safer than sitting in the pocket too long and holding the ball too long and getting sammiched by D linemen. The coach blew it. Plain and simple. Lets move on to 2018, so we can get jacked up to be disappointed in January again. I am super geeked and looking forward to losing to a couple of shit teams and winning the rest by some last minute field goals wooooo! Don't know about you guys but I am amped up to see Tomlin butcher some more clock and generally get outcoached with a super fuckin offense at his disposal.

Look at Tom Brady he is always do the QB sneak and he hates being hit.

Don't believe the Brady Injury at all, he will be just fine come tomorrow at 3pm and on to his 8th SB and 6 SB win. This will be his easiest SB win out of the 6, who ever wins the NFC doesn't have a chance in hell to win. Now if Philly had Wentz then my money would have been on Philly but come on 3 of the 4 QB in tomorrows game are shit.
Steelers69
$500+ per year
$500+ per year

Online: 136d 2h 49m 9s

Reviews you have written

Postby Ausse Salt on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:53 pm

... Hmmmm... seeing-as the NFL surely "NEEDS"
the Patriots in the Super Bowl final - so the
game gets somewhere-near the tv ratings
that they are looking for -- The Jags are gonna
surely need to "defeat" the referee officials also. :(

### Salty
Ausse Salt
Posting Ambassador
Posting Ambassador

Online: 201d 10h 11m 9s
Home State: West Virginia (wv)

Postby hard24get on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:36 pm

It is clear that there is a high degree of dysfunction. It has been clear to me that Ben has a multiplicity of issues, personal and professional that suggest that he is a great physical specimen that lacks enough of the mental clarity to be the very best QB he can be. If you disagree, I cite the Las Vegas woman (he paid her off on the record), the Georgia girl (the case only went away quickly because he paid her too), the bar and restauranteur owner bills he left high and dry, his history around town of being someone you do not want to deal with, blaming teammates, coaches, and his odd, unusual injuries which occur at just the right time to sound like the excuse they are, as proof that he is a deeply flawed individual. For all of his skill, the organization should have rid themselves of him years ago, even with a heavy cap hit, if only to appear to be the principled organization they pretend to be. The Steelers are not special. They are just like every other business run for profit but it hurts more because it is a sports business. Grow up, move on, remember all of it is only a game, and find something else to do with your time, like take your family for an afternoon that is purely for their enjoyment. That will make you a winner for certain.
hard24get

Online: 32d 14h 50m 15s

Postby BamBam on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:08 pm

:shock: Lets be clear, no one will ever mistake Ben for a brain surgeon, but what odd convenient injuries do you mean? Hell I'm surprised he has lasted as long! 15 years!! He has taken shots over his career that would have ended a lot of QB's careers.

Hey if you don't like him personally, thats fine and can be understandable. But to say silly shit like the Steelers should have parted with him years ago is absolute lunacy and shows a lack of judgement. Replace him with who?? Who?? Then you would be bitching that they don't win. I understand its your opinion but you do know he is the best QB Pittsburgh has EVER had! Longevity, wins, all passing stats.

Enjoying the game and bitchin and moaning about it in the sports bar is a form of entertainment. No one's family is going hungry over talkin about it. Little skippy's dad isn't missing out on little skippy growing up because he is talking sports on a hooker board. So telling someone to grow up because we enjoy talking about sports is about as idiotic as suggesting the Steelers should have parted with a hall of fame QB years ago.

Ya know now since you are giving family advice on what to do with our time, might I make a suggestion? How about taking the time and money you spend hobbying and maybe use that money to buy skippy a bike or take that time and take your family to the park. See where I'm going with this?

Sorry for the rant, it just came off pretentious and rubbed me wrong. Alls good.
BamBam
Postaholic
Postaholic

The following 2 users would like to thank BamBam for his post: 1 for the $, chizzy

Postby tannana on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:04 am

havingfuninthenude wrote:He's actually a pretty down-to-earth guy and a pretty good coach. The decisions to protect Ben and not let him QB sneak were a staff/organization decision -- Steelers have too much money invested in Ben , and he is the single most important player on that team -- no matter what ALL the other EGOs say. I'd say there are 5 Elite QBs in the league right now (The GOAT, Drew Brees, Big Ben, Russell Wilson and Matt Ryan) - the Steelers have one of them, pay through the nose for him, and you can be DAMN sure they want to protect that investment. Haley did an absolutely FANTASTIC job of doing that. Ben's biggest years have come in the last 5 years --
with Haley as his OC! AND before Haley got here Ben was known for absorbing big hits, it was starting to take a toll -- Haley HAD THE SOLUTION! The Steelers ARE going to miss him. The problem with this team is its Head Coach, he looks like a deer in headlights in big situations, makes questionable decisions and has definitely lost control of his star players -- I look for Leveon to be Movin'on. Maybe that will help with some things. Bell is 26 and has alot of miles on him and he knows it and needs to CASH IN now --- his style of running doesn't make for a long career in the NFL. It will be an interseting off-season. I dont think moves are done...

That's great. If Haley calls a sneak with a guy who is 6'6" and 260 one fucking time the team advances.

I'm sure he'll tear it up in Cleveland. You can probably read something into the fact that the job he ended up with is Cleveland.

I will miss is wife. She gives great text.
--I fuck on the first date, second date, third date. I "date" on no dates....
—I also use the foe/ignore function liberally. Life is too short....
tannana
Power Poster
Power Poster

Online: 52d 23h 27m 3s

The following user would like to thank tannana for his post: BamBam

Postby Gabrielle on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:28 am

hard24get wrote:It is clear that there is a high degree of dysfunction. It has been clear to me that Ben has a multiplicity of issues, personal and professional that suggest that he is a great physical specimen that lacks enough of the mental clarity to be the very best QB he can be.

Yes there is a degree of dysfunction, I'm not sure about high degree.
Get rid of Tomlin and hold the Steelers, players AND staff, to standards that have come to be expected by Steelers fans.

And as far as Ben...TBH I am pretty sure the vast majority of society lacks enough mental clarity. Perhaps everyone who does should all retire?
Fuck...there goes my morning Sheetz run... :roll:

OH! And don't get me started on the chick in the bathroom thing. If you are legal, as in over 18, you don't follow a guy into the bathroom to chat about Jesus saving your soul. :roll: Believe nothing of what you read and only 1/2 of what you see. The media is PAID to sell drama, it's kinda their line of work.

hard24get wrote:sound like the excuse they are, as proof that he is a deeply flawed individual.

One last note, off topic (kinda)...
I wonder how many civi people think hobbiests and hookers are deeply flawed individuals?
Gabrielle
Retired
Retired

Online: 195d 21h 6m 53s
Home State: Florida (fl)

Reviews you have written

The following 2 users would like to thank Gabrielle for her post: 1 for the $, sloweasy1

Postby BamBam on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:29 am

Ooooh I know the answer. Pick me! Me me me. Its uh um uh 17!
BamBam
Postaholic
Postaholic

The following user would like to thank BamBam for his post: Gabrielle

Postby sloweasy1 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:49 pm

steelhead wrote:Now they are coming out that Bell missed almost the entire walk thru day before the game and showed up late the day of the game. WTF is with this team!!!??? There is no way I trust that guy with a long term deal. I either franchise him again or let him walk and spend that 14 million on defense.

easy answer.
No head coach.
Problem starts at the top. I’m glad we didn’t get to New England. It would have been embarrassing
sloweasy1
Never Sleeps
Never Sleeps

Online: 25d 16h 41m 11s

The following user would like to thank sloweasy1 for his or her post: Gabrielle

Postby BamBam on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:08 pm

I agree with your no head coach statement. Buuuut I still would've liked to play in NE. At this point I am waiting for April for 2 reasons. 1) Bucco baseball and more importantly, 2) Cant wait to read Steeler69 totally lose his shit over his best pal Bobby Nutting. :lol: :lol: :lol:
BamBam
Postaholic
Postaholic

The following user would like to thank BamBam for his post: Steelers69

Previous

Return to The Sports Bar