Guest Announcements

Welcome to Indys.

Your premiere Intimacy Provider Advertising Website dedicated to your safety

We provide a unique social networking experience. Our goal is to make you feel welcome, safe, and successful as a member and supporter of our community.

Login or Register to gain access to advertisement directories, reviews, photo galleries, and other public and private discussion forums

Now covering Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, the Maryland / Washington DC corridor, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia

...and also these Indys Cities...
CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, KS - Kansas City, LA - Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport, MA - Boston, MO - St. Louis, NC - Charlotte and Raleigh, NJ - Newark, NM - Albuquerque and Santa Fe, OK - Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OR - Portland, TN - Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis, UT - Salt Lake City, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee and Madison

Free !?

This is the co-ed discussion area, important to semi-important to frivolous topics discussed in here.

Re: Free !?

Postby Nikki25 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:55 pm

The only time I've ever been asked for close to a free visit is when I was on Bp for a week (never again) and sometimes a regular will ask to spend time wth me but for me I don't blur the lines in any way. I truly enjoy the hobby but if you met me from Here then you know my services aren't free nor will you get a free f buddy with me. Real gentlemen in this hobby would never ask for a free visit IMO, that's like a slap in my face.. Yeah on one hand maybe the fun was real good but on the other it's as if he'd be saying to me I'm not worth his money... And any slap in the face is enough for me to block them... They know what their trying to do. I'd let him know your side on his actions and if he doesn't make it right, then all he's left with is his own hand, which isn't anywhere close to getting the real in your face goods. Every lesson is a lesson learned.
“No woman gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor.” – Betty Friedan

*Contact me anytime to check my availability. PM first then text for fastest reply *
**NON MEMBERS, RED SQUARES, & ANYONE WITH OLD VOUCHES MUST COMPLETE MY VERY QUICK SCREENING PROCESS before I share any info**
Nikki25
Vouched Provider
Vouched Provider

Online: 24d 11h 34s
Home State: Pennsylvania (pa)
Location: Based in Erie and visit Cranberry once a week (originally from AZ)

Current advertisements
Reviews of this providerProvider photos

The following 2 users would like to thank Nikki25 for her post: Dr-epg, MsMoorhead

Postby cj on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:21 pm

Only blow offs are free :ka
cj
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 36d 19h 13m 5s

The following user would like to thank cj for his post: sexymaid_69

Postby XLMinotaur on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:39 pm

how disrespectful. a westfield girl told me a similar thing today on our date.
XLMinotaur
Poster
Poster

Online: 12h 5m 18s
Home State: New York (ny)

Reviews you have written

The following 2 users would like to thank XLMinotaur for his post: Arya III Rivers, MsMoorhead

Postby Athena on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:59 pm

I'm sure that you love what you do but you also want to get paid. I think where you may have made your mistake was in offering FREE birthday sessions. News travels fast around here and things are often misinterpreted. They probably heard only part of your offer(She offers FREE sessions) and not the part that said you offer a FREE Birthday session to REGULAR customers. I'm not saying that you are doing anything wrong or in any way telling you how to run your business. I just know that people will try to take advantage of this.

MsMoorhead wrote:I don't know if I should be flattered or offended .

Input please .

In the past couple days, I've been asked by 3 different guys for donation free appointments , and 2 others asked videos .

The gentleman I sent the little video clip to , now has rescheduled 3 times after it was sent . But he makes sure to tell me how he has been jerking off to it . Hell he even sent me a video of him doing it :evil:

One of the guys says , your reviews are good but I think you should give me a free Meet and Greet. If he likes my skills he'll extend the visit . WTF !?

I could go on and on with the rest of the text but I'm sure you get the point.

I'm just wondering where I went wrong , was it when I started offering Free Birthday visits for regular visitors or is it the fact that I DO LOVE what I do , does that translates into I'll do free visits ?

I truly am confused on what's going on here .

-- Sat 24 Feb, 2018 8:01 pm --

Hey, don't forget to tell her that you'll throw in a free dinner to Applebee's but only when they're having that 2 for $20 deal. :ka :ka

chesty wrote:
Arya III Rivers wrote:Lol I got asked to come to erie for free for a review.

That was probably my fellow Tall, Tan, Handsome and RICH brother up there.
There are only two of us here who fit that description :wink:
Intensely, Orgasmic Sensual Massage Experience and Fetish Exploration
Athena
Agency/Booker
Agency/Booker

Online: 214d 10h 30m 39s

Additional info for this user is available hereCurrent advertisements

The following 5 users would like to thank Athena for her post: Arya III Rivers, chesty, Minka_Fox, MsMoorhead, Nikki25

Postby RWhite on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:56 am

For Erie, it doesn't surprise me. With all the girls I keep in contact with here and elsewhere, I hear similar stories.
One girl was offered a 25 dollar Wal-Mart card, one told me the guy took her out to eat, but took her to McDonald's and made her pay for her meal.
You're always going to have this happen.
Generally speaking, the market is saturated with girls to see and new ones pop up all the time.
A quick story. I took an 18 yr old 92 pound spinner out last night. I took her to the salon, she got her hair cut, colored and styled. Afterwards we went for hibachi and then I simply took her home. She was surprised that I didn't ask for anything in return, but now she wants to see me again
My point ....... all of us see the girls we see for a reason. All of is contact girls we contact for a reason, All of us have a price point were comfortable with as well. I just happen to be content with just seeing someone happy and excited to be spoiled a little and that's enough for me.
Generosity is a privilege...... remember that.
RWhite
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 9d 13h 44m 28s

Reviews you have written

The following user would like to thank RWhite for his post: Minka_Fox

Postby chesty on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:00 am

Can we get a big AWWWWWWEEsigh :roll:
"Snarky" - maybe, but always "Fair Dinkum" !
As Comey said - "I could be wrong"
“And yes the chick was the most qualified” - The Dude
chesty

Online: 110d 7h 59m 55s

Postby Minka_Fox on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:14 am

RWhite wrote:For Erie, it doesn't surprise me. With all the girls I keep in contact with here and elsewhere, I hear similar stories.
One girl was offered a 25 dollar Wal-Mart card, one told me the guy took her out to eat, but took her to McDonald's and made her pay for her meal.
You're always going to have this happen.
Generally speaking, the market is saturated with girls to see and new ones pop up all the time.
A quick story. I took an 18 yr old 92 pound spinner out last night. I took her to the salon, she got her hair cut, colored and styled. Afterwards we went for hibachi and then I simply took her home. She was surprised that I didn't ask for anything in return, but now she wants to see me again
My point ....... all of us see the girls we see for a reason. All of is contact girls we contact for a reason, All of us have a price point were comfortable with as well. I just happen to be content with just seeing someone happy and excited to be spoiled a little and that's enough for me.
Generosity is a privilege...... remember that.

Generosity is a privilege. I actually work what's predominantly a "man's job" IRL, so I also understand the value of a day's work. However, opportunism and boundary pushing are also big red flags of a personality disorder, so those are the types of people with whom I politely decline and keep it moving, lol.
GFE at heart; PSE by nature; Perfecting the art of being a bad girl for over 3 decades.

Twitter: @MinkaTsavorite

"I'm precisely THAT kind of freak"
Minka_Fox
Never Sleeps
Never Sleeps

Online: 73d 4h 44m 31s

Postby pls_deepthroat_me on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:51 pm

My thoughts: 1) don't ever give freebees unless its owed and 2) I would be self-pleasuring to MsMoorehead's video too if I saw it. LOL
pls_deepthroat_me
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 64d 19h 23s

Reviews you have written

Postby heelboy on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:58 am

I need a new car maybe I should go to the dealership and ask for a free one. I’m going to the dentist tomorrow I’m going to ask him for a free visit. Is that how this works?
And the only videos I have interest in are the ones I’m in!! :drink:
heelboy

Online: 187d 1h 54m 52s

The following user would like to thank heelboy for his post: Lexxxy

Postby MISS BRIELLA on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:53 pm

That's so ridiculous. It's disrespectful in that they are taking up ur time where you could be responding to the guys who are serious about meeting up. I'm a little surprised tho usually they pull that crap with the new girls lol
MISS BRIE
MISS BRIELLA
Vouched Provider
Vouched Provider

Online: 8d 15h 46m 27s

Postby sexymaid_69 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:44 pm

Jinny,
It was real, it was fun and most of the time it was Really Fun!

Hanging out streamside with a big rod in my hand.
sexymaid_69
Retired
Retired

Online: 350d 19h 19m 6s

Reviews you have written

Previous

Return to Erie / NW PA Discussion Den