Guest Announcements

Welcome to Indys.

Your premiere Intimacy Provider Advertising Website dedicated to your safety

We provide a unique social networking experience. Our goal is to make you feel welcome, safe, and successful as a member and supporter of our community.

Login or Register to gain access to advertisement directories, reviews, photo galleries, and other public and private discussion forums

Now covering Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, the Maryland / Washington DC corridor, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia

...and also these Indys Cities...
CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, KS - Kansas City, LA - Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport, MA - Boston, MO - St. Louis, NC - Charlotte and Raleigh, NJ - Newark, NM - Albuquerque and Santa Fe, OK - Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OR - Portland, TN - Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis, UT - Salt Lake City, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee and Madison

What is up with guys trying to haggle?

This is the co-ed discussion area, important to semi-important to frivolous topics discussed in here.

Re: What is up with guys trying to haggle?

Postby 412jay on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:37 pm

I could be wrong, but I'll bet the guys with self-confidence and prospects for free sex haggle all the time.

When I exchange money for services of any kind, I try to get my hard-earned-money's worth. If there's a chance I'll get extra benefits for the set rate, there's no harm in trying.

The tone of this thread is unnecessarily combative. Sounds like hookers and white knights taking on men who aren't afraid to haggle. What's the point?
I'm thankful for the hard work of the admins for keeping this site operating.

I respect and appreciate the reputable providers that keep us mongers entertained.

I sincerely thank my fellow mongers for their advice and support throughout my hobby career.

Yinz are all a bunch of jagoffs.

--Never haggle with a hard-on.
--I treat this hobby like online shopping. I'm always looking for a great product at a reasonable price.
412jay
Poster
Poster

Online: 14d 21h 31m 44s
Home State: Pennsylvania (pa)

Reviews you have written

Postby Josie Wales on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:50 pm

412jay wrote:I could be wrong, but I'll bet the guys with self-confidence and prospects for free sex haggle all the time.

When I exchange money for services of any kind, I try to get my hard-earned-money's worth. If there's a chance I'll get extra benefits for the set rate, there's no harm in trying.

The tone of this thread is unnecessarily combative. Sounds like hookers and white knights taking on men who aren't afraid to haggle. What's the point?

It’s the Indy’s Kangaroo Court. Hear ye hear ye
Currently Foeing Gabs and Dreamgirl

A wise person once said “ You can’t fix stupid”
Josie Wales
Power Poster
Power Poster

Online: 37d 8h 18m 24s

Reviews you have written

Postby Big Stig on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:50 pm

Dlh wrote:
Big Stig wrote:If a provider quits working because a few potential clients try to negotiate her rate, then she either needs to get some thicker skin or find another line of work. I mean really. They have the final say on their rates. Someone tries to haggle, just say no and move on. If it makes you feel better, tell them to fuck off. Every client I have ever had has tried to negotiate a better rate. It's reality.

How many clients have you had sir?

Enough that I don't really have to work anymore, thank you very much.
Stig

"I've been too fucking busy – or vice versa." --Dorothy Parker
Big Stig

Online: 250d 19h 18m 37s

The following 2 users would like to thank Big Stig for his post: Gaijin, Josie Wales

Postby Dlh on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:57 pm

412jay wrote:

I enjoy all parts of the hobby... the community, the girls, the storys you guys tell, the thrill of the late night adventures, and the a dig or two at other hobbiests in good fun. I also think getting the best bang for my buck is key... i think asking if there is a special or saying " thanks for your reply but my budget is 150."
By all means i will not contact someone i know is out of my budget by far and try to get them down 50%... but unless you know there rates its hard to tell.
No 1 should take a cent less then what they value themselfs at. But I think some providers ask more knowing they will be asked to move a little.
Maybe I cant pay their car note that day but I could the power bill.
Some money is better than no money...
But i will not say... "tiffany on the block sucks a mean dick for $40 y cant you!" This is a dick move.
Dlh
Poster
Poster

Online: 3d 17h 20m 28s

Postby MyVice365 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:35 pm

412jay wrote:

Indys is allot like "Lord of the Rings". Their are fairies, trolls, and white knight's every where.
MyVice365
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 21d 11h 25m 4s

Reviews you have written

Postby RWhite on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:04 pm

Well, I've never haggled over price, I've never gotten angry over having to pay more than 50 or 60 bucks and I've never asked for a free trial.
I have however had sessions with providers on this site for 60 bucks before, I have had providers offer a lower rate when I said I wasn't interested in seeing her AFTER I asked her what her unpublished rate was, and if I wanted a freebie, I can find that on tinder or at almost any bar.
I am saying that I believe it's common for providers to offer different rates for different guys, and it's common for providers to offer an " how much can you afford" option when guys decline the unpublished rate.
I don't care that members do this with other members.
RWhite
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 9d 8h 41m 50s

Reviews you have written

Postby Gabrielle on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Dlh wrote:
Gabrielle wrote:I never minded a polite "I have x amount, is there anything we can work out?" Approach. Sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't.

What I hated was the "well so and so did it for x amount, so you should too" or "you're not worth that" approach that seems rude to me. And if I felt someone was rude I didn't think I could provide my best service, so no deal.

Thats a bold approach!

How so?
Snapchat: gabriellegfe ~ Twitter: @DearGabbyGFE

“True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you are great, you have no need to hate.” ~Nicki Minaj
Gabrielle
Retired
Retired

Online: 192d 11h 11m 31s
Home State: Florida (fl)

Additional info for this user is available hereCurrent advertisements
Reviews of this providerProvider photos

Postby Dlh on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:21 pm

Gabrielle wrote:
Dlh wrote:
Gabrielle wrote:I never minded a polite "I have x amount, is there anything we can work out?" Approach. Sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't.

What I hated was the "well so and so did it for x amount, so you should too" or "you're not worth that" approach that seems rude to me. And if I felt someone was rude I didn't think I could provide my best service, so no deal.

Thats a bold approach!

How so?

I ment the "johns approach... by saying...
What I hated was the "well so and so did it for x amount, so you should too" or "you're not worth that"

Thats a bold way to do buisness
Dlh
Poster
Poster

Online: 3d 17h 20m 28s

The following user would like to thank Dlh for his post: Gabrielle

Postby Josie Wales on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:31 pm

Dlh wrote:
Gabrielle wrote:
Dlh wrote:

Thats a bold approach!

How so?

I ment the "johns approach... by saying...
What I hated was the "well so and so did it for x amount, so you should too" or "you're not worth that"

Thats a bold way to do buisness

How many clients have you seen......sir?
Currently Foeing Gabs and Dreamgirl

A wise person once said “ You can’t fix stupid”
Josie Wales
Power Poster
Power Poster

Online: 37d 8h 18m 24s

Reviews you have written

Postby RWhite on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:30 am

I've never haggled with an Indys provider.
I've never demanded a 50 or 60 dollar session with an Indys provider.
I've never pressed a new Indys provider for a free session.
However
Indys providers have offered me lower rates, sometimes by as much as half or less.
Indys providers have offered to lower their rates when I've said no thanks when hearing of their unpublished rate
RWhite
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 9d 8h 41m 50s

Reviews you have written

Postby sexymaid_69 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:32 am

412jay wrote:The tone of this thread is unnecessarily combative. Sounds like hookers and white knights taking on men who aren't afraid to haggle. What's the point?

The great point of threads like these
They show the ladies who regularly haggles pricing.

It shows the gents which ladies are willing to be haggled.

Both good information to have
Jinny,
It was real, it was fun and most of the time it was Really Fun!

Hanging out streamside with a big rod in my hand.
sexymaid_69
Retired
Retired

Online: 350d 19h 19m 6s

Reviews you have written

The following 2 users would like to thank sexymaid_69 for her post: 412jay, Lauryn

Postby 412jay on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:41 am

Good point.

My message footer makes my position on haggling pretty clear.

If a provider's ad states that her rates are non-negotiable, I used to go to ECCIE for the inside hofo. We need another quality assurance portal.

Fellow hagglers, may I suggest we discuss haggling in the men's lounge? WK's have no power where the ladies can't see them.
I'm thankful for the hard work of the admins for keeping this site operating.

I respect and appreciate the reputable providers that keep us mongers entertained.

I sincerely thank my fellow mongers for their advice and support throughout my hobby career.

Yinz are all a bunch of jagoffs.

--Never haggle with a hard-on.
--I treat this hobby like online shopping. I'm always looking for a great product at a reasonable price.
412jay
Poster
Poster

Online: 14d 21h 31m 44s

Reviews you have written

The following user would like to thank 412jay for his post: Josie Wales

Postby Big Stig on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:09 am

412jay wrote:Fellow hagglers, may I suggest we discuss haggling in the men's lounge? WK's have no power where the ladies can't see them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ROTFLMFAO! Oh my god, that's so funny.
Stig

"I've been too fucking busy – or vice versa." --Dorothy Parker
Big Stig

Online: 250d 19h 18m 37s

The following user would like to thank Big Stig for his post: sexymaid_69

Postby tannana on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:15 am

412jay wrote:
Fellow hagglers, may I suggest we discuss haggling in the men's lounge? WK's have no power where the ladies can't see them.

That's cute.
--I fuck on the first date.
—I also use the foe/ignore function liberally. Life is too short....
tannana
Power Poster
Power Poster

Online: 52d 57m 47s

The following user would like to thank tannana for his post: sexymaid_69

Postby sexymaid_69 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:44 pm

How cute.
He still believes. 8)
Jinny,
It was real, it was fun and most of the time it was Really Fun!

Hanging out streamside with a big rod in my hand.
sexymaid_69
Retired
Retired

Online: 350d 19h 19m 6s

Reviews you have written

Postby MyVice365 on Wed May 09, 2018 8:33 pm

Josie Wales wrote:Why would a hobbyist care what other hobbyists are doing? I don’t give a fuck how other hobbyists operate. None of my business. This reminds me about threads discussing 1/2hr appointments vs hour appointments. Who cares, do what makes you happy.
MyVice365
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 21d 11h 25m 4s

Reviews you have written

Postby Bootzie58 on Wed May 09, 2018 9:05 pm

As I’ve always said “ a small piece of pie is better than no pie”
:ka
The past has been lived and the future hasn't arrived
live in the present!
Avatar the beautiful Italia_of_sa
Bootzie58

Online: 282d 20h 51m 14s
Home State: Ohio (oh)

Reviews you have written

Postby Gaijin on Thu May 10, 2018 10:30 am

RWhite wrote:I've had sessions with 2 of the providers who thanked Gabrielles first post and paid their rate.
I've had sessions with other Indys providers and paid their rate too.
I've also had sessions with Indys providers for half their posted rate and THEY offered the rate to me.
I know NON Indys providers who ask as little as 60 bucks and I can tell you that they are just as attractive and skilled as any Indys provider I've seen. The rate does not necessarily correlate with the level of service.
I've introduced at least 30 Indys guys to UTR girls and probably 50 guys have contacted me asking for help in finding girls to see.
I met an Indys guy a week ago for drinks. I had a 22 yr old totally UTR blonde spinner with me. He talked to her too. She sees me for 100 and she's out of this world fantastic with looks and a hard body to match.
I know several more like her.
Please tell me what I'm doing wrong regarding sharing Intel with other guys and if it is wrong, someone tell me and I'll stop helping ALL the guys I've helped.
The OP raised haggling as a concern. I tried to explain that it happens all the time and Indys girls do this, Indys guys do this, non members do this, etc.

I realize I'm late to this party, but I'd just to offer that the moment you directly pay for booty, regardless of the amount, you sort of give up bragging rights.
Gaijin
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 14d 19h 54m 35s
Home State: Ohio (oh)

Reviews you have written

The following 2 users would like to thank Gaijin for his post: BamBam, sexymaid_69

Previous

Return to Erie / NW PA Discussion Den