Guest Announcements

Welcome to Indys.

Your premiere Intimacy Provider Advertising Website dedicated to your safety

We provide a unique social networking experience. Our goal is to make you feel welcome, safe, and successful as a member and supporter of our community.

Login or Register to gain access to advertisement directories, reviews, photo galleries, and other public and private discussion forums

Now covering Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, the Maryland / Washington DC corridor, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia

...and also these Indys Cities...
CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, KS - Kansas City, LA - Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport, MA - Boston, MO - St. Louis, NC - Charlotte and Raleigh, NJ - Newark, NM - Albuquerque and Santa Fe, OK - Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OR - Portland, TN - Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis, UT - Salt Lake City, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee and Madison

Wtf Erie?!

This is the co-ed discussion area, important to semi-important to frivolous topics discussed in here.

Wtf Erie?!

Postby Nikki25 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Ok, so I don't really like to make anything into a big deal but this is ridiculous.....

Idk maybe you've noticed, I haven't been advertising much in Erie lately.. Why you might ask... This is exactly why...

I decided to give the Erie gentlemen a nice yummy treat and host. Now I've already learned that alot of these gentlemen *cough, er.. I mean* men cancel or just plain no show often. Before I check into a hotel I make sure I have at the very least two confirmed appts. Confirmed day before and morning of appt, then again an hr before. It's not just room expenses for me but, gas, and a sitter. So when you nc/ns/cancel I end up eating all that cost and I'm sure if the situation was reversed, he'd be livid & there would be a huge nasty review written. Well of course I end up having TWO not one but Two NC\NS then another cancellation later that day... I've never had that many in one day. It's really a shame. :roll:

I see discussions about how Erie men want more Quality providers in town but what it really seems like is they just want Quantity.

Treat others how you want to be treated.. That has been instilled into my human being since I could speak. Maybe if the etiquette of the man would be that of how they want their provider to be, we wouldn't have this problem. Plus the well reviewed ladies would make more trips to Erie. BUT there lies another problem... Better quality means higher the rate. I believe you get what you pay for. Someone who values themselves in a higher bracket will provide a higher level of service. Its like going to the Porsche dealership and trying to negotiate, you can't negotiate luxury.

IMHO, Erie will soon loose all its best providers if this continues. Not looking for drama, just venting. *sigh*

We have non member silent readers with texting voices... for anyone who thinks this is my only "job" quit assuming.. I do work in heath care as my non hobby job which yes that means I too pay taxes.
“No woman gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor.” – Betty Friedan

*Contact me anytime to check my availability. PM first then text for fastest reply *
**NON MEMBERS, RED SQUARES, & ANYONE WITH OLD VOUCHES MUST COMPLETE MY VERY QUICK SCREENING PROCESS before I share any info**
Nikki25
Vouched Provider
Vouched Provider

Online: 24d 11h 34s
Home State: Pennsylvania (pa)
Location: Based in Erie and visit Cranberry once a week (originally from AZ)

Current advertisements
Reviews of this providerProvider photos

The following 6 users would like to thank Nikki25 for her post: almonius, fullzodiac, Heifetz, Lexxxy, MsMoorhead, sexymaid_69

Re: Wtf Erie?!

Postby RWhite on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:26 pm

Why not put them on the nc/ns list ? I personally don't think it holds much value, but it's a tool available to you.
I saw you before and thought you were a pretty cool girl and I've NEVER done a nc/ ns.
RWhite
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 9d 13h 44m 28s

Reviews you have written

Postby razor1967 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:29 pm

Nikki
It is IMHO that you are 100% right in your post. You are an AMAZING lady and you should no be treated like this. Yes there are legimate reasons for why people cancel but to no show to me is bs. If there is a reason why I can't show you know I let people know. Please don't be sorry for your post you are correct in saying what you say. I feel sorry for Erie if you leave.
razor1967
Poster
Poster

Online: 29d 22h 50m 29s
Home State: Ohio (oh)

Reviews you have written

Postby Nikki25 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Thank you!... I do understand the legitimate life happens situations. But I recently had someone lie about their daughter having health issues(his words not mine) then tells me days later he saw someone else earlier that day bc he wasn't sure I had a room. This is the person I confirmed with multiple times before I checked into my room. He chose the appt time the day before, I could have seen him earlier but clearly he was making appts with multiple providers.

-- Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:23 pm --

Good idea, I totally forgot there was a nc/ns list.

-- Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:42 pm --

Back when I saw you things were good months and months ago... But it seems the the last two months have been crazy wth nc/ns's. I don't mind canceling if it's legit but the flat out nc/ns is just plain disrespectful and quite frankly shows me your not man enough to just tell me you have to cancel. :roll:
“No woman gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor.” – Betty Friedan

*Contact me anytime to check my availability. PM first then text for fastest reply *
**NON MEMBERS, RED SQUARES, & ANYONE WITH OLD VOUCHES MUST COMPLETE MY VERY QUICK SCREENING PROCESS before I share any info**
Nikki25
Vouched Provider
Vouched Provider

Online: 24d 11h 34s
Location: Based in Erie and visit Cranberry once a week (originally from AZ)

Current advertisements

Postby hunter49 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:30 am

Nikki, I support your venting. I have met you on numerous occasions and not only you a top notch provider, you're an AMAZING person also. I'm not WK here, you deserve (as do the majority) nothing but respect and honesty. You and I have had our troubles scheduling in the past, but we were both very honest and communicative about it, the way any business should be treated.
hunter49
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 25d 13h 30m 9s

Reviews you have written

The following user would like to thank hunter49 for his post: Nikki25

Postby sexymaid_69 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:38 am

Erie does have a bad reputation for NCNS's and Last Minute Cancels.

Couple other cities make that list too and it's a shame, y'all screw yourselves out of some great experiences just because you're looking for the "specials"
Jinny,
It was real, it was fun and most of the time it was Really Fun!

Hanging out streamside with a big rod in my hand.
sexymaid_69
Retired
Retired

Online: 350d 19h 19m 6s

Reviews you have written

The following 4 users would like to thank sexymaid_69 for her post: Allureous, AnnaKat, Lexxxy, Nikki25

Postby Lexxxy on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:16 am

Yep, we got asked to do an overnight there last night so I told him to book and pay for the room taking it out of our donation. He said "well, because of work I don't know if I can make it so I don't want to be out the $200 if I have to cancel." I wrote back "and you think we deserve to be out the $200 and gas money?" Then one of my ATFs asked if we could see him in Jamestown so we canceled our "I'm not sure if i can make it" Erie overnight and saw the awesome Gent in Jamestown.
XoXoXXX,
~*Lexxxy*~

*Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, it just so happens that I have more Beauty to go around. ;)
Lexxxy
Agency/Booker
Agency/Booker

Online: 139d 16h 31m 46s
Home State: New York (ny)
Location: Based in WNY but I tour :) Twitter @SexxxyLexxxyRed Switter @Lexxxy

Additional info for this user is available hereCurrent advertisements

The following 3 users would like to thank Lexxxy for her post: MsMoorhead, Nikki25, sexymaid_69

Return to Erie / NW PA Discussion Den