Guest Announcements

Welcome to Indys.

Your premiere Intimacy Provider Advertising Website dedicated to your safety

We provide a unique social networking experience. Our goal is to make you feel welcome, safe, and successful as a member and supporter of our community.

Login or Register to gain access to advertisement directories, reviews, photo galleries, and other public and private discussion forums

Now covering Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, the Maryland / Washington DC corridor, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia

...and also these Indys Cities...
CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, KS - Kansas City, LA - Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport, MA - Boston, MO - St. Louis, NC - Charlotte and Raleigh, NJ - Newark, NM - Albuquerque and Santa Fe, OK - Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OR - Portland, TN - Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis, UT - Salt Lake City, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee and Madison

Hard headed woman

This is the co-ed discussion area, important to semi-important to frivolous topics discussed in here.

Hard headed woman

Postby David18430 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Guess this can go the other way too, but doesn't it drive you crazy when a woman tells you that you said something which you deny. You can have concrete proof, such as a copy of the conversation, but that doesn't matter. She will refuse to look and insist she was right. Just went thru this with a provider who basically insisted I was a liar because she takes notes. It was stupid unimportant stuff too, but I lost all interest after that!
David18430
Poster
Poster

Online: 27d 12h 42m 32s
Home State: Ohio (oh)

Reviews you have written

Re: Hard headed woman

Postby Adrianna621 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Wow....lol. Maybe she was having a bad day
Naughty Adrianna Loves to PLEASE!

I'm not the girl your mom warned you about...her imagination was never this good.
Adrianna621
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 24d 2h 31m

Postby BamBam on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:12 pm

Wow should've married her. Then she can bring up shit you said 2 years ago. Btw, what was the stupid unimportant stuff that everyone seems to have a copy of? Since you mentioned it.
BamBam
Power Poster
Power Poster

Online: 23d 6h 4m 19s
Home State: USA (us)

The following 2 users would like to thank BamBam for his post: Adrianna621, Minka_Fox

Postby Spenceer8851 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Research shows that if you show a person hard proof that their opinion is wrong they will cling even tighter to their erroneous opinion.
Spenceer8851
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Online: 6d 11h 52m 56s

Reviews you have written

Postby David18430 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:13 am

She claimed that I lied about what state I lived in during our initial conversation.
David18430
Poster
Poster

Reviews you have written

Postby BamBam on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:00 am

So there was an argument about what state you live in??? Why would anyone give a shit what state someone is from? Is there certain states that will prevent you from getting screwed? Seems slightly psychotic to me.
BamBam
Power Poster
Power Poster

The following user would like to thank BamBam for his post: Adrianna621

Postby chesty on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:54 am

If she thought she caught a lie - I can see her spidey-senses on HIGH wondering if you were LEO.
"Snarky" - maybe, but always "Fair Dinkum" !
As Comey said - "I could be wrong"
chesty

Online: 92d 1h 49m 33s
Home State: Pennsylvania (pa)

Postby Gabrielle on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:09 am

chesty wrote:If she thought she caught a lie - I can see her spidey-senses on HIGH wondering if you were LEO.

I could see this if he was not well vouched.
Not many cops are gonna bang over a 1/2 dozen providers :roll:

Guess this would be considered the wife experience?! :lol:
You're adorable. In that I wanna fuck you senseless kinda way.
Gabrielle
Vouched Provider
Vouched Provider

Online: 140d 5h 36m 55s
Home State: Florida (fl)

Additional info for this user is available hereCurrent advertisements
Reviews of this providerProvider photos

Postby chesty on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:15 am

He didn't say she was an Indys's vouched provider who had access to his vouch panel.
If you knew me then you would probably wonder what's up with those Gals that vouched someone like me :lol:
"Snarky" - maybe, but always "Fair Dinkum" !
As Comey said - "I could be wrong"
chesty

Online: 92d 1h 49m 33s
Home State: Pennsylvania (pa)

Postby David18430 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:27 am

I'll clear it up. Won't give name, but she is vouched. In initial conversation about a week earlier, I asked for a little more detail on in call location. It was listed as West of Pittsburgh. I'm from Ohio, and as much as some ladies interest me, I rarely have the time to do a round trip to Pittsburgh. Cranberry area is usually my limit. She answered my question, and I did answer some of hers. Told her location wasn't great, but would still consider it when conditions allowed me the time. I also asked for more pics, which she said to do in her ads. Second conversation, I asked for the pics that I requested previously. She sent them immediately. She then asked if I wanted to schedule. I told her not that day, but I was pretty sure I'd have the time in an couple days, as it was a long trip for me coming from Ohio. That was when I was accused of lying, she claimed I said I was from West Virginia. I still had the original pm, and asked if she still did, to see the truth. Eventually I said I lost interest as I don't like being called a liar. Was told to never contact her again! Frustrating! Just got stood up a couple weeks ago by another provider, who was new, and closer to my home area. Guess she decided this wasn't what she wanted to do.
David18430
Poster
Poster

Reviews you have written

The following user would like to thank David18430 for his post: Adrianna621

Postby BamBam on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:23 pm

So quit fuckin around. Where are you from really? We want the truth this time. :drink:

Ya I think you did yourself a favor bro.
BamBam
Power Poster
Power Poster

Postby Adrianna621 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:55 pm

BamBam wrote:So quit fuckin around. Where are you from really? We want the truth this time. :drink:

Ya I think you did yourself a favor bro.

Yeah!! Spill the beans!! Where are you really from? I have a note pad and pen right here on my desk to take notes. :D

-- 13 Oct 2017, 13:58 --

David18430 wrote:I'll clear it up. Won't give name, but she is vouched. In initial conversation about a week earlier, I asked for a little more detail on in call location. It was listed as West of Pittsburgh. I'm from Ohio, and as much as some ladies interest me, I rarely have the time to do a round trip to Pittsburgh. Cranberry area is usually my limit. She answered my question, and I did answer some of hers. Told her location wasn't great, but would still consider it when conditions allowed me the time. I also asked for more pics, which she said to do in her ads. Second conversation, I asked for the pics that I requested previously. She sent them immediately. She then asked if I wanted to schedule. I told her not that day, but I was pretty sure I'd have the time in an couple days, as it was a long trip for me coming from Ohio. That was when I was accused of lying, she claimed I said I was from West Virginia. I still had the original pm, and asked if she still did, to see the truth. Eventually I said I lost interest as I don't like being called a liar. Was told to never contact her again! Frustrating! Just got stood up a couple weeks ago by another provider, who was new, and closer to my home area. Guess she decided this wasn't what she wanted to do.

Yeah...you dodge a bullet for sure.
I have been stood up more times than I care to mention
.. But the truth is it was their loss because I'm one hell of a great time.

I'm not the girl your mom warned you about...her imagination was never this good.
Adrianna621
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Postby BamBam on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:17 pm

What a coincidence! I am a helluva good time too! At least thats what my left hand tells me. Who knows though, it will tell me whatever to get some. You know how a hand can be sometimes.
BamBam
Power Poster
Power Poster

Postby Adrianna621 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:23 am

BamBam wrote:What a coincidence! I am a helluva good time too! At least thats what my left hand tells me. Who knows though, it will tell me whatever to get some. You know how a hand can be sometimes.

Lol. Hands....they'll get ya every time
:D

Adrianna621
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Return to Ohio Discussion Den